Launching Soon: Code coverage tracking hosted on your own servers.
So What’ this all about?
We have been asked a number of times if we are planning on releasing an enterprise version of Coveralls that would run locally like the Enterprise version of Github. We are happy to say this is now in development!
The complete initial feature-set is still being determined, right now we are focused on the architectural changes needed to make Coveralls run as a standalone application, but the launch product will include:
- All the awesome of Coveralls in your local environment
- Simple installation package
- Authentication system integration
- Integration with locally based Github Enterprise
- Local browser based configuration management
- Seat based license pricing
Great! So How Can I Get More Info?
Visit the Coveralls Enterprise page at https://coveralls.io/enterprise to sign up to be notified as we release more information, and to be notified when Enterprise launches!